Gourmet Dining in a Wilderness Setting
Join us in our authentic "Ilene Dover Cafe" (You’ll get the name when you eat here) where the order of the day is a hearty full flavored meal.
Marten River Lodge accepts reservations for dining for non-Marten River Lodge guests by reservation only. Some conditions may apply. call 1.800.561.2067 or 705.892.2351 for more details.
We employ the services of a wonderful chef who thrives on filling up hungry guests after a long day of fishing. You won’t go hungry here, nor will you be disappointed. With our standards of high quality ingredients, freshly made salads, and breads, savory meats and fresh vegetables, we strive to leave you wanting more. Your meal will be deliciously satisfying after a day in the fresh air. After dinner, enjoy some home made dessert with a cup of fresh hot coffee or tea. A perfect end to a perfect day!
Our dining facilities are open for those opting for the All-inclusive American plan or our Modified Meal plan. And don't worry, if you are in the middle of catching that big fish and can’t make our regular meal time, we’ll wrap it up and deliver it to your cottage for when you return.
Add a meal to your package (24 hour notice appreciated)
What to expect:
- Hot plated breakfast (Eg. eggs, bacon, home fries, toast, juice, coffee, tea) $17.00
- Boxed Lunch (Eg. sliced meat sandwich on ciabatta bun, dessert, chips, bottled water) $17.00
- Dinner - 3 course Eg. BBQ'd pork back ribs, basmati rice pilaf, fresh sautéed vegetable, dessert, coffee, tea) $44.00
*Note (Prices for non-overnight guests add 15%)
- Breakfast is served at 7:00 am
Lunch is packed to go
- Dinner is served at 6:00 pm